1. He watered his school project, cucumber plants, by filling his mouth with water and then spitting it into the cups. I believe he was pretending to be an elephant.
2. He took a large chunk of dried out, leftover cornbread and rolled it between his hands, systematically spreading it over two thirds of the kitchen floor. Pretending to seed grass with a spreader?
3. He got into the brown sugar to steal a few bites and oops! Dropped the bin on the floor. Lost a little more than one quarter of the bin's contents about ten minutes after we cleaned up the cornbread.
4. He went out onto the lenai to run the vacuum, just for something to do while I was busy, and I heard the machine making a struggling noise. It turned out that he had filled the entire canister with cat litter from the litter box. It has yet to fully recover.
5. He took knobs off his dresser.
6. He broke the vacuum into three pieces. One of the pieces I was able to fix, and the other was the cover to the cord winder, which is now exposed.
7. He got strep throat because no matter how much he might complain about me, he can't stay away.
8. He dug a 3x3x.5 foot hole in the front yard while I made lunch. We have sand, so that makes digging much easier than you might believe if you're from anywhere but here.
9. He has lobbied continuously to be allowed to keep his baby snails, even though he doesn't remember to care for them and he lets the food get disgusting. I brought up releasing them again today, and he said, "No, I want to keep them and be their uncle."
10. He poured approximately 21.3 ounces of bubble soap into the tub. Before there was water in the bath.